Fly Intel: Top five analyst upgrades
Catch up on today's top five analyst upgrades with this list compiled by The Fly:
1. Tesla (TSLA) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley with analyst Adam Jonas saying Tesla is "on the verge of a profound model shift" from selling cars to generating high margin, recurring software and services revenue.
2. Boeing (BA) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Baird with analyst Peter Arment saying risks of 737-Max delays are diminishing with a return to service now imminent.
3. Terex (TEX) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citi with analyst Timothy Thein saying his most recent round of industry checks make the analyst "incrementally more positive" on the outlook for global access equipment sales in 2021.
4. Under Armour (UAA) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Argus with analyst Josh Brownstein citing the company's Q3 earnings topping expectations and also rising relative to last year's levels.
5. Spirit AeroSystems (SPR) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Jefferies with analyst Sheila Kahyaoglu saying while the company's estimated commercial aircraft deliveries of 1,167 in 2023 are about 35% below the peak in 2019, Spirit maintains favorable narrowbody exposure with the Boeing (BA) 737 coupled with the Airbus (EADSY) A320.
This list is just a portion of The Fly's full analyst coverage. To see The Fly's full Street Research coverage,Click Here!